Scrabble Word TANKAGES
Definition of TANKAGES:
- TANKAGE, the capacity of a tank [n]
- the act or process of storing liquid in a tank
- the capacity of a tank or tanks
- the fee charged for such storage
- the residue from tanks in which carcasses and other offal have been steamed and the fat has been rendered, used as a fertilizer
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.