Scrabble Word TARE
Definition of TARE:
- (of the eyes) to fill with tears
- drop of the saline fluid that lubricates and flows from the eye
- rip or hole
- the act of tearing
- the weight of a wrapping or receptacle
- the weight of the wrapping or container that holds an object.
- to assess the weight of a goods container [v TARED, TARING, TARES]
- to become torn
- to divide
- to injure by tearing
- to move hastily
- to produce by tearing
- to pull apart by force
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.