Scrabble Word TARTARS
Definition of TARTARS:
- descendant of this people, now inhabiting parts of Russia and Central Asia
- hard deposit on the teeth
- member of the Mongolian and Turkish tribes who overran Asia and much of eastern Europe in the Middle Ages
- savage, ill-tempered, or intractable person
- TARTAR, a crust on the teeth [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.