Scrabble Word TATTLER
Definition of TATTLER:
- any of various related shorebirds having shrill cries, as the yellowlegs
- either of two shorebirds of the genus Heteroscelus, having a loud, whistling cry
- one who tattles (to tell tales) [n -S]
- person who tattles; telltale
- small bass, Serranus phoebe, of the West Indies and Florida
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.