Scrabble Word TAXIS
TAXIS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of TAXIS:
- (of an airplane) to move on the ground under its own power
- arrangement or order, as in one of the physical sciences
- oriented movement of a motile organism in response to an external stimulus, as toward or away from light
- the replacing of a displaced part, or the reducing of a hernia or the like, by manipulation without cutting
- the restoration of displaced bones or organs by manual pressure [n -ES]
- to ride in a taxicab
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.