Scrabble Word TEAZLE
TEAZLE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of TEAZLE:
- any mechanical contrivance used for teaseling
- any of several plants of the genus Dipsacus, having prickly leaves and flower heads
- the dried flower head or bur of the plant D. fullonum, used for teasing or teaseling cloth
- to raise a nap on (cloth) with teasels; dress by means of teasels
- to raise a nap on fabric, also TEASEL, TEAZEL [v TEAZLED, TEAZLING, TEAZLES]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.