Scrabble Word TELEX
TELEX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of TELEX:
- message transmitted by telex
- teletypewriter used to send or receive on such a service
- to send (a message) by telex
- to send a message by a type of telegraphic system [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- to send a message by telex to
- two-way teletypewriter service channeled through a public telecommunications system for instantaneous, direct communication between subscribers at remote locations
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.