Scrabble Word TI
Definition of TI:
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone B
- any of several Asian and Pacific trees or shrubs (genus Cordyline) of the agave family with leaves in terminal tufts
- the seventh tone of the diatonic musical scale [n -S]
- the syllable for the seventh tone of a diatonic scale
- widely cultivated tropical plant, Cordyline terminalis, of the agave family, having narrow, leathery, often variegated leaves and yellowish, white, or reddish flowers
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.