Scrabble Word WHIZ
WHIZ - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of WHIZ:
- cause to whiz
- fly or move swiftly especially with a whiz cars whizzing by
- person who is very good at something
- rotate very rapidly
- to hum, whir, or hiss like a speeding object (as an arrow or ball) passing through air
- to move rapidly with a hissing sound, also WHIZZ [v WHIZZED, WHIZZING]
- to move with a humming, buzzing, or hissing sound
- whizzing sound
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.