Scrabble Word WOOZY
Definition of WOOZY:
- dazed [adj WOOZIER, WOOZIEST] : WOOZILY [adv]
- fuddled [adj WOOZIER, WOOZIEST]
- mentally unclear or hazy seems a little woozy, not quite knowing what to say J. A. Lukacs
- physically out of sorts, as with dizziness, faintness, or slight nausea
- stupidly confused; muddled
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.