Scrabble Word XYST
Definition of XYST:
- (in an ancient Roman villa) a garden walk planted with trees
- (in ancient Greek and Roman architecture) a covered portico, as a promenade
- a garden walk planted with trees.
- a roofed area for athletic training ancient Greece, also XYSTUS, XYSTOS [n -S]
- xystus (a roofed area where athletes trained in ancient Greece) [n XYSTS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.