Scrabble Word ZING
ZING - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZING:
- a shrill humming noise
- enjoyably exciting or stimulating quality zest really put some zing into this industry Erwin Fine
- quality or characteristic that excites the interest, enthusiasm, etc.
- sharp singing or whining noise, as of a bullet passing through the air
- to blame or criticize severely
- to cause to move with or as with a sharp, singing or whining noise
- to move or proceed with a sharp singing or whining noise
- to move or proceed with speed or vitality; zip
- to move with zest [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- vitality, animation, or zest
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.