Scrabble Word ZONER
Definition of ZONER:
- arrange in or mark off into zones
- partition (a city, borough, or township) by ordinance into sections reserved for different purposes (as residence or business)
- one that zones (to arrange in zones (areas distinguished from other adjacent areas)) [n ZONERS]
- one who zones (to arrange in areas) [n -S]
- to surround with a zone encircle
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.