Scrabble Word ZONKS
ZONKS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZONKS:
- to become unconscious from alcohol or narcotic drugs; pass out
- to fall soundly asleep or relax completely
- to sedate or anesthetize
- to strike or defeat soundly; knock out; clobber
- to stupefy, as by alcohol or narcotic drugs
- ZONK, to stupefy (to dull the senses of) [v]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.