Scrabble Word ZOOIDS
ZOOIDS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZOOIDS:
- any animal organism or individual capable of separate existence, and produced by fission, gemmation, or some method other than direct sexual reproduction
- any one of the recognizably distinct individuals or elements of a compound or colonial animallike organism, whether or not detached or detachable
- any organic body or cell capable of spontaneous movement and of an existence more or less apart from or independent of the parent organism
- pertaining to, resembling, or of the nature of an animal
- ZOOID, an organic cell capable of independent movement [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.