Scrabble Word ZOOM
ZOOM - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZOOM:
- to bring (a subject, scene, etc.) into closeup by using a zoom lens
- to examine more closely or in greater detail; focus on
- to move suddenly and sharply
- to move with a buzzing sound [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to move with a loud hum or buzz
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.