Scrabble Word ZULUS
ZULUS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ZULUS:
- member of a Nguni people living mainly in Natal, Republic of South Africa
- of or pertaining to the Zulus or their language
- the Bantu language of the Zulu
- word used especially in radio communications to represent the letter Z
- ZULU, a fishing vessel [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.