Scrabble Word AB
AB - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of AB:
- (formerly) astatine. Symbol: Ab
- abdominal muscles
- able seaman
- Airman Basic
- Alberta, Canada (approved for postal use)
- an abdominal muscle [n -S]
- antiballistic; antiballistic missile
- major blood group usually enabling a person whose blood is of this type to donate blood to persons of type AB and to receive blood from persons of type O, A, B, or AB
- the 11th month of the civil year or the 5th month of the ecclesiastical year in the Jewish calendar see month table
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.