Scrabble Word ABACA
Definition of ABACA:
- a Philippine plant, also ABAKA [n -S]
- Philippine plant, Musa textilis
- the fiber of this plant, used in making rope, fabrics, etc.
- a strong fiber obtained from the leafstalk of a banana (Musa textilis) native to the Philippines called also Manila hemp
- a Philippine plant [n ABACAS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.