Scrabble Word ABATES
ABATES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of ABATES:
- ABATE, to reduce in intensity [v]
- beat down or cut away so as to leave a figure in relief
- become defeated or become null or void
- decrease in amount or value
- decrease in force or intensity
- duct omit abate part of the price
- reduce in degree or intensity moderate may abate their rancor to win peace
- reduce in value or amount make less especially by way of relief abate a tax
- to make or become less intense
- to put an end to abate a nuisance
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.