Definition of ABERRANT
- departing from the right, normal, or usual course
- aberrant person, thing, group, etc.
- a deviant (one that deviates from a norm) [n ABERRANTS] : ABERRATED [adj]
- deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type; exceptional; abnormal
- a deviant (one who deviates from the norm) [n -S]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.