Definition of ABYSSES
- A deep or seemingly bottomless chasm
- A wide or profound difference between people; a gulf
- The regions of hell conceived of as a bottomless pit
- A catastrophic situation seen as likely to occur
- ABYSS, a bottomless chasm [n]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.