Scrabble Word ACCREDITS
Definition of ACCREDITS:
- (of an official body) Give authority or sanction to (someone or something) when recognized standards have been met
- ACCREDIT, to accept as true [v]
- Attribute (an action, saying, or quality) to
- Give credit (to someone) for
- Give official authorization for (someone, typically a diplomat or journalist) to be in a particular place or to hold a particular post
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.