Scrabble Word ACINIC
Definition of ACINIC:
- a. minute rounded lobule b. the smallest secreting portion of a gland
- ACINUS, a small, saclike division of a gland [adj]
- berry, as a grape or currant
- one of the small drupelets or berries of an aggregate, baccate fruit, as the blackberry
- relating to a sacklike division of a gland, also ACINOSE, ACINAR, ACINOUS [adj]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.