Scrabble Word ACINUS
Definition of ACINUS:
- a. minute rounded lobule b. the smallest secreting portion of a gland
- a small sacklike division of a gland [n ACINI]
- a small, saclike division of a gland [n ACINI] : ACINAR [adj], ACINIC [adj], ACINIFORM [adj], ACINOSE [adj], ACINOUS [adj]
- berry, as a grape or currant
- one of the small drupelets or berries of an aggregate, baccate fruit, as the blackberry
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.