Scrabble Word CHURN
CHURN - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CHURN:
- container in which cream or milk is beaten to make butter
- to agitate (cream or milk) or make (butter) in a churn
- to agitate to make butter [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to move or shake in agitation
- to produce mechanically, hurriedly, or routinely
- to shake briskly
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.