Scrabble Word CHURNED
CHURNED - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of CHURNED:
- (of a broker) Encourage frequent turnover of (investments) in order to generate commission
- (of liquid) Move about vigorously
- Agitate or turn (milk or cream) in a machine in order to produce butter
- Break up the surface of (an area of ground)
- Cause (liquid) to move in this way
- CHURN, to agitate to make butter [v]
- Produce (butter) in such a way
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.