Scrabble Word EXHAUSTION
Definition of EXHAUSTION:
- A state of extreme physical or mental fatigue
- the act of exhausting [n -S]
- The action of exploring a subject or options so fully that there is nothing further to be said or discovered
- The action or state of using something up or of being used up completely
- The process of establishing a conclusion by eliminating all the alternatives
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.