Scrabble Word EXHAUSTS
Definition of EXHAUSTS:
- Drain (someone) of their physical or mental resources; tire out
- EXHAUST, to use the whole strength of [v]
- Expel (gas or steam) from or into a particular place
- Expound on, write about, or explore (a subject or options) so fully that there is nothing further to be said or discovered
- Use up (resources or reserves) completely
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.