Scrabble Word FUZED
Definition of FUZED:
- FUZE, to equip with a detonating device, also FUSE [v]
- FUZE, to fuse (to equip with a fuse (a detonating device)) [v]
- mechanical or electronic device to detonate an explosive charge, esp. as contained in an artillery shell, a missile, projectile, or the like
- to attach a fuse or fuze to (a bomb, mine, etc.)
- tube, cord, or the like, filled or saturated with combustible matter, for igniting an explosive
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.