Scrabble Word FUZEE
FUZEE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of FUZEE:
- a large-headed friction match, also FUSEE [n -S]
- red flare light, used on a railroad as a warning signal to approaching trains
- spirally grooved, conical pulley and chain arrangement for counteracting the diminishing power of the uncoiling mainspring
- tube or cord of easily burnt material for igniting an explosive
- wooden friction match having a large head, formerly used when a larger than normal flame was needed
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.