Scrabble Word GAUZY
Definition of GAUZY:
- like gauze; transparently thin and light
- made of or resembling gauze gauzy wings
- nding to be or make romantic gauzy optimism
- resembling gauze (a transparent fabric) [adj GAUZIER, GAUZIEST]
- rked by vagueness, elusiveness, or fuzziness his gauzy memory of the events a gauzy melody
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.