Scrabble Word INSURE
Definition of INSURE:
- to secure payment in the event of loss of damage [v INSURED, INSURING, INSURES]
- to guarantee compensation for loss, damage, etc.
- to make certain
- to provide or obtain insurance on or for
- to guarantee against loss [v INSURED, INSURES, INSURING]
- make certain especially by taking necessary measures and precautions
- contract to give or take insurance
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.