Scrabble Word INSURES
Definition of INSURES:
- Arrange for compensation in the event of damage to or loss of (property), or injury to or the death of (someone), in exchange for regular advance payments to a company or government agency
- INSURE, to guarantee against loss [v]
- INSURE, to secure payment in the event of loss of damage [v]
- Provide insurance coverage with respect to
- Secure or protect someone against (a possible contingency)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. scrabble-solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.