Scrabble Word INVESTING
Definition of INVESTING:
- INVEST, to commit something of value for future profit [v]
- INVEST, to lay out for profit [v]
- to give or devote (time, effort, etc.)
- to give power or authority to
- to put (money) to use in hope of profit
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.