Scrabble Word INVESTITURE
Definition of INVESTITURE:
- A ceremony at which honors or rank are formally conferred on a particular person
- A thing that clothes or covers
- the act of establishing in office or ratifying [n -S]
- The action of clothing or robing
- The action of formally investing a person with honors or rank
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.