Scrabble Word JIGS
JIGS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JIGS:
- any of several lively springy dances in triple rhythm
- device in which crushed ore is concentrated or coal is cleaned by agitating in water
- device used to maintain mechanically the correct positional relationship between a piece of work and the tool or between parts of work during assembly
- ick game used chiefly in the phrase the jig is up
- JIG, to bob (to move quickly up and down) [v]
- lively folk dance
- sic to which a jig may be danced
- to dance a jig
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.