Scrabble Word JIHAD
JIHAD - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JIHAD:
- a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty
- a Muslim holy war, also JEHAD [n -S]
- any vigorous, emotional crusade for an idea or principle
- crusade for a principle or belief
- holy war undertaken as a sacred duty by Muslims
- personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.