Scrabble Word JOEYS
JOEYS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JOEYS:
- (formerly) a fourpenny piece
- a baby animal
- any young animal, esp. a kangaroo
- baby kangaroo
- clown, esp. in the circus or pantomime and puppet theater
- JOEY, a young kangaroo [n]
- male given name, form of Joe or Joseph
- threepenny piece
- young child
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.