Scrabble Word JOGGLE
JOGGLE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JOGGLE:
- moving with jolts or jerks
- slight shake or jolt
- the act of joggling
- to cause to shake or totter as by a sudden, slight push; jostle
- to join or fasten by fitting a projection into a recess
- to move irregularly; have a jogging or jolting motion; shake
- to shake slightly [v JOGGLED, JOGGLING, JOGGLES]
- to shake slightly; move to and fro, as by repeated jerks.
- to shake slightly; move to and fro, as by repeated jerks; jiggle
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.