Scrabble Word JUDGE
JUDGE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of JUDGE:
- person able to pass critical judgment
- person who decides who has won a contest
- public officer who hears and decides cases in a court of law
- to act as a judge
- to estimate (to calculate) [v JUDGED, JUDGING, JUDGES]
- to form an opinion about
- to pass legal judgment on
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.