Scrabble Word MAX
MAX - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of MAX:
- (short for) maximum, the greatest possible amount [n -ES] / to reach a maximum [v -ED, -ING, -ES]
- Cinemax: a cable television channel
- male given name, form of Maximilian
- maximum 1
- to reach a point at which no more improvement, profit, or benefit can occur; level off
- to reach the limit of one's capacity, endurance, etc.
- to the greatest or furthest degree; totally
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.