Scrabble Word OGEE
Definition of OGEE:
- a molding with an S-shaped profile
- an S shaped moulding [n -S]
- double curve, resembling the letter S, formed by the union of a concave and a convex line
- molding with such a curve for a profile; cyma; gula
- pointed arch having on each side a reversed curve near the apex see arch illustration
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.