Scrabble Word QUALMS
QUALMS - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of QUALMS:
- a sudden attack of illness, faintness, or nausea
- feeling of uneasiness about a point especially of conscience or propriety
- pang of conscience; misgiving
- QUALM, a feeling of doubt [n]
- sudden access of usually disturbing emotion (as doubt or fear)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.