Scrabble Word QUOIN
Definition of QUOIN:
- a solid exterior angle (as of a building)
- external solid angle
- one of the stones forming an external wall; cornerstone.
- to secure with a type of wedge [v QUOINED, QUOINING, QUOINS]
- to wedge (to force apart with wood or metal) [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- wooden or expandable metal block used by printers to lock up a form within a chase
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.