Scrabble Word QUOIT
Definition of QUOIT:
- a flattened ring of iron or circle of rope used in a throwing game
- flat ring thrown to encircle a peg in the game of quoits
- game in which the quoits are thrown at an upright pin in an attempt to ring the pin or come as near to it as possible
- to play a game with a heavy flat ring [v -ED, -ING, -S]
- to play a throwing game similar to ringtoss [v QUOITED, QUOITING, QUOITS]
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.