Scrabble Word REMOVE
REMOVE - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REMOVE:
- be capable of being removed
- change location, station, or residence removing from the city to the suburbs
- dismiss from office
- get rid of eliminate remove a tumor surgically
- go away
- move by lifting, pushing aside, or taking away or off remove your hat
- to change the location, position, station, or residence of remove soldiers to the front
- to transfer to another place [v REMOUD or REMOVED, REMOVING, REMOVES]
- transfer (a legal proceeding) from one court to another
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.