Scrabble Word REMOVES
REMOVES - is a valid Scrabble word.
Definition of REMOVES:
- Be distant from
- Be very different from
- Change one's home or place of residence by moving to (another place)
- Compel (someone) by law to move to another area
- Dismiss from a job or office
- Eliminate or get rid of
- Separated by a particular number of steps of descent
- Take (something) away or off from the position occupied
- Take off (clothing)
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.