Scrabble Word TAILORING
Definition of TAILORING:
- person who makes, mends, or alters clothes
- TAILOR, to fit with clothes [v]
- the business or work of a tailor
- the skill or craftsmanship of a tailor
- to fashion to a particular style or purpose
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.