Scrabble Word TAILPIECES
Definition of TAILPIECES:
- A final or end part of something, in particular
- A part added to the end of a story or piece of writing
- A small decorative design at the foot of a page or the end of a chapter or book
- TAILPIECE, a piece at the end; an appendage [n]
- The piece at the base of a violin or other stringed instrument to which the strings are attached
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark, and all intellectual property rights in and to the game of Scrabble® are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, which is a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Scrabble-Solver.com is not affiliated with SCRABBLE®, Mattel, Spear, or Hasbro in any way.